Dr. Gary Young specially formulated Valor II essential oil blend as his recommended option and alternate to Valor Essential Oil. Gary handpicked this new formulation to stay true to the original constituent character of its predecessor and offer the same great experience. Valor II includes Young Living’s exclusive Northern Lights Black Spruce and Idaho Blue Spruce essential oils, along with Ylang Ylang, Frankincense, Vetiver, Cistus, Bergamot, Cassia, German Chamomile, and other oils.
Diffuse Valor II essential oil for an inspiring and calming aroma or apply topically to experience this empowering and uplifting fragrance. Valor II includes the naturally occurring constituents linalol, alpha-pinene, camphene, and limonene. Along with Valor Essential Oil, you’ll now have two unique and powerful options that can be used individually or together for a complementary experience!
Valor II Essential Oil Uses
- Diffuse Valor II essential oil in the morning to jump-start a busy day with its uplifting, affirming scent.
- Combine with V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex to unwind before bed with a relaxing foot or back massage.
- Refresh throughout the day by directly inhaling or massaging onto your neck, chest, or hands and wrists.
- Wear as a subtle cologne or use as a base for personalized scents.
- Add to Young Living’s Bath & Shower Gel Base or to a hot bath to invigorate your bath and shower routine.
How to Use
- Topical: Apply 2-4 drops directly to desired area. Dilution not required, except for the most sensitive skin. Use as needed.
- Aromatic: Diffuse up to 1 hour 3 times daily.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use. Avoid direct sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying product.
Storage: Keep in a cool, dark place.
100% pure, therapeutic-grade Caprylic/capric triglyceride, Cananga odorata (Ylang ylang) flower, Coriandrum sativum (Coriander) seed, Citrus aurantium bergamia (Bergamot) peel, Picea mariana (Northern Lights Black spruce) leaf, Chamomilla recutita (Matricaria) flower, Picea pungens (Idaho Blue spruce) branch/leaf/wood, Boswellia carterii (Frankincense), Vetiveria zizanoides (Vetiver) root, Cistus ladaniferus (Cistus), Cinnamomum cassia (Cassia) leaf, Artemisia pallens (Davana) flower, and Pelargonium graveolens (Geranium) flower essential oils.
*Information obtained from Young Living*