Valor Essential Oil blend is one of Young Living’s most popular products and a favorite of founder D. Gary Young. Its woodsy, positive scent comes from a blend of Black Spruce, Blue Tansy, and Frankincense. Valor is great for massages, in addition to other topical and aromatic uses.
Use it to greet each morning with a positive attitude or to unwind at the end of the day. Its powerful yet calming scent is versatile enough that you can integrate it into your morning and bedtime routines and anywhere in between.
As one of Young Living’s top-selling products, this in-demand oil is difficult to keep in stock. Because of this, orders are limited to one bottle per account per month. For an alternative, try Valor II essential oil, a substitute personally created and recommended by Gary Young.
Valor Essential Oil Uses
- Diffuse Valor in the morning to jump-start a busy day with its uplifting, affirming scent.
- Combine with V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex to unwind before bed with a relaxing foot or back massage.
- Refresh throughout the day by directly inhaling or massaging onto your neck, chest, or hands and wrists.
- Wear as a subtle cologne or use as a base for personalized scents.
- Add to Young Living’s Bath & Shower Gel Base or to a hot bath to invigorate your bath and shower routine.
How to Use
- Topical: Apply 2–4 drops directly to desired area. Dilution not required, except for the most sensitive skin. Use as needed.
- Aromatic: Diffuse up to 1 hour 3 times daily.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use.
Storage: Keep in a cool, dark place.
100% pure, therapeutic-grade Caprylic/capric triglyceride, Picea mariana (Black spruce) leaf, Cinnamomum camphora (Camphor) wood, Tanacetum annuum (Blue tansy) flower, Boswellia carterii (Frankincense), and Pelargonium graveolens (Geranium) flower essential oils.
*Information obtained from Young Living*