With Thieves Vitality Essential Oil, you’ll have a quick and easy way to balance your busy life and your wellness. Young Living’s Thieves Vitality Essential Oil can help support overall wellness and a healthy immune system with just a few drops.
Thieves Vitality combines Lemon, Clove, Eucalyptus Radiata, Cinnamon Bark, and Rosemary essential oils to create one of our most popular products. These ingredients synergistically combine to offer one of the key benefits of Thieves Vitality oil: overall wellness and support of a healthy immune system. Additionally, Eucalyptus Radiata Vitality may also help support a healthy respiratory system when taken internally.
Use the sweet, spicy flavor of Thieves Vitality as an addition to your daily wellness regimen. Its constituent oils such as Clove Vitality, Lemon Vitality, and Cinnamon Vitality give a comforting seasoning to warm food and drinks. Add Tangerine Vitality or Orange Vitality essential oil to Thieves Vitality to further brighten the flavors of your favorite foods.
For topical and aromatic uses, check out Thieves Essential Oil.
Thieves Vitality Essential Oil Uses
- Add 1–2 drops to a vegetarian gel capsule and take daily or as needed as a dietary supplement.
- Put a drop or a swirl of Thieves Vitality essential oil in your morning juice, tea, or coffee. The spicy, sweet flavor will also give your morning beverage a flavor boost.
- Add a drop to oatmeal, granola, or other cereal to elevate your breakfast.
- Take a shot of NingXia Red® with a drop of Thieves Vitality for a quick, spicy boost to your daily NingXia Red shot.
- Include a drop of Thieves Vitality in a cup of warm water or milk to add it to your wellness regimen.
How to Use
- Dilute 1 drop with 4 drops of carrier oil. Put in a capsule and take 1 daily.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
100% pure, therapeutic-grade Clove (Syzygium aromaticum) bud, Lemon (Citrus limon) peel, Cinnamon (Cinnamomum verum) bark, Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus radiata) leaf, and Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis) leaf essential oils.
*Information obtained from Young Living*