Thieves Essential Oil is a powerful combination of Clove, Lemon, Cinnamon, Eucalyptus Radiata, and Rosemary essential oils for an aromatic blend. It fills any space with a rich, spicy aroma. Thieves oil was Inspired by the legend of four 15th-century French thieves who formulated a special aromatic combination composed of clove, rosemary, and other botanicals used while robbing the dead and dying, Thieves is one of Young Living’s most popular products.
With the benefits of Thieves oil including cleaning power and an irresistibly spicy scent, Young Living offers it as an essential oil blend and as an important ingredient in a full range of home cleaning and personal care products, from dish soap to toothpaste. Looking to make your home smell as clean as it looks? Diffuse Thieves oil throughout the house for an aroma that makes every room smell more like fall baking than harsh cleaning formulas.
For dietary supplement uses, check out Thieves Vitality essential Oil.
Thieves Essential Oil Uses
- Refresh musty carpets by adding 5 drops of Thieves to a cup of baking soda; combine well and let sit overnight until the oil is absorbed. Sprinkle over carpets and vacuum thoroughly.
- Diffuse 6–8 drops of Thieves to help create an environment of peace and security. Customize your Thieves experience by adding a few drops of Orange, Tangerine, or Nutmeg essential oil.
- Put in a few drops of Thieves essential oil blend in your dishwater or dishwasher to thoroughly clean dishes and eliminate odor.
How to Use
- Topical: Dilute 1 drop with 4 drops of V-6™ or olive oil. Test on small area of skin on underside of arm. Apply to desired area as needed.
- Aromatic: Diffuse up to 10 minutes 3 times daily.
Storage: Keep in a cool, dark place.
100% pure, therapeutic-grade Clove (Syzygium aromaticum) bud, Lemon (Citrus limon) peel, Cinnamon (Cinnamomum verum) bark, Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus radiata) leaf, and Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis) leaf essential oils.
*Information obtained from Young Living*