R.C. Essential Oil is a powerful blend of Spruce, Cypress, and three types of Eucalyptus oils (E. globulus, E. radiata, and E. citriodora). Diffuse or apply it directly before, during, or after your workout. Its energetic aroma will help you stay motivated when you hit the weights, treadmill, or bike.
You can also combine Young Living R.C. oil with V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex for an invigorating massage. This routine creates a relaxing spa-like experience and can even help when your day demands that you be out and about earlier than usual. Its robust scent will help you perk up as your day begins.
R.C. is also a great substitute for Aroma Siez™ in Young Living’s Raindrop Technique®.
R.C. Essential Oil Uses
- Rub on your chest and back of the neck before an early-morning workout.
- Use with V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex for a foot or back massage after your gym routine, outdoor adventure, or yoga practice.
- Place a few drops in a hot bath or shower. The warm water will calm and soothe you, and the oil will diffuse with the steam for an invigorating and empowering experience.
- Brighten your outlook during early-morning errands by applying R.C. oil to your chest and wrists.
How to Use
- Topical: Dilute 1 drop with 1 drop of V-6™ or olive oil and apply to desired area as needed.
- Aromatic: Diffuse up to 30 minutes 3 times daily.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use.
Storage: Keep in a cool, dark place.
100% pure, therapeutic-grade Eucalyptus globulus leaf, Myrtus communis (Myrtle), Origanum majorana (Marjoram) leaf, Pinus sylvestris (Pine) leaf, Eucalyptus radiata leaf, Eucalyptus citriodora, Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender), Cupressus sempervirens (Cypress) leaf/nut/stem, Picea mariana (Black spruce) leaf, and Mentha piperita (Peppermint) essential oils.
*Information obtained from Young Living*