Orange Essential Oil, cold-pressed from the rinds of oranges, has a juicy aroma reminiscent of the fresh fruit. An important ingredient in popular blends such as Citrus Fresh™, Abundance™, Christmas Spirit™, and Peace & Calming®, Orange oil offers a sweet, peaceful aroma that can fill a room with a sense of peace, harmony, and creativity.
Try making Orange Essential Oil part of your morning routine—either diffused or applied topically—to start your day off with an inspiring boost of citrus aroma. Orange, like other citrus oils, can cause photosensitivity, so avoid applying it to exposed skin before spending time out in the sun. Orange is delightful on its own, or you can combine it with complementary oils such as Lemon, Tangerine, Grapefruit, Cinnamon, Neroli, or Patchouli.
For dietary supplement uses, check out Orange Vitality essential Oil.
Orange Essential Oil Uses
- Diffuse Orange Essential Oil in your children’s play areas. They’ll love the sweet, playful scent!
- Depending on what you choose to blend with it, Orange is a great seasonal scent for both warmer and cooler months. Diffuse Orange with Lime, Lemon, or Tangerine for a sunny warm-weather scent, or diffuse it with Cinnamon and a hint of Clove for a festive smell perfect for the holidays.
- Even clean linens may need a little freshening. Combine 8–10 drops with distilled water or witch hazel in a small spray bottle and spritz over linens and in closets to keep your sheets, towels, and clothes smelling great.
How to Use
- Topical: Dilute 1 drop with 1 drop of V-6™ or olive oil and apply to desired area as needed.
- Aromatic: Diffuse up to 1 hour 3 times daily.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use. Avoid direct sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying product.
100% pure, therapeutic-grade Citrus aurantium dulcis (Orange) peel essential oil.
*Information obtained from Young Living*