Originating in Southeast Asia, Lemongrass essential oil is distilled from the leaves and woody stalks of the lemongrass plant. With a subtle citrus-herb scent, Lemongrass oil offers a sophisticated and relaxing aroma that transforms your home’s environment.
Try diffusing Lemongrass for an aroma that can inspire a sense of clarity and relaxation for you and your whole family. Enhance that relaxing aroma by adding Lemongrass oil to your cleaning products, dishes, and laundry. Add 3–4 drops in a sink full of dishes, a load of laundry, or your all-purpose cleaner formula for an exotic, clean-smelling boost. Its relaxing aroma also makes it a great complement to post-workout massage.
Lemongrass is a key ingredient in En-R-Gee™, Ortho Ease® Massage Oil, and Ortho Sport® Massage Oil.
For use as a dietary supplement, check out Lemongrass Vitality Essential Oil.
Lemongrass Essential Oil Uses
- Dilute Lemongrass with V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex for massage after workouts, sports, or just a long and busy day. The fresh aroma will help you unwind.
- To fill your home with the clean and refreshing smell of Lemongrass, diffuse 8–10 drops in your favorite diffuser and add a few drops to your cleaning formulas.
- Make your own substitute for chemical-based air fresheners. Add up to 10 drops to a small spray bottle filled with distilled water and spritz over carpets, furniture, and linens to eliminate stale odors.
How to Use
- Topical: Dilute 1 drop with 4 drops of V-6™ or olive oil. Test on small area of skin on the underside of arm and apply to desired area as needed.
- Aromatic: Diffuse up to 30 minutes 3 times daily.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use.
100% pure, therapeutic-grade Lemongrass (Cymbopogon flexuosus) leaf essential oil.
*Information obtained from Young Living*