Ginger (zingiber officinale) Vitality essential oil is distilled from the root of the ginger plant and lends itself to a wide variety of applications. Used as both a flavoring in the kitchen and as a dietary supplement, Ginger Vitality oil is a distinct and versatile oil that’s great to keep on hand.
Ginger Vitality essential oil benefits are derived from its naturally occurring constituents zingiberene and beta-phellandrene, making it a key ingredient in DiGize, Digest & Cleanse™, EndoGize™, ICP™, and Essentialzymes-4™. No matter if it’s included in a sweet or savory dish, Ginger Vitality essential oil stands out from the crowd.
For topical and aromatic uses, check out Ginger Essential Oil.
How to Use Ginger Vitality Essential Oil
- Add a drop to your tea for a nice, soothing hot drink.
- Dip a toothpick in Ginger Vitality and add it to your stir-fry for a zing of exotic flavor.
- Ginger Vitality makes a great dietary supplement! Add a drop to a vegetarian gel capsule to support normal digestion.
- Add a spicy twist to a refreshing classic! Try adding a few drops of Ginger Vitality to a pitcher of fresh-squeezed lemonade.
- Mix a few drops of Ginger Vitality with your marinades and salad dressings to add a warm, spicy note.
How to Use
- Dilute 1 drop with 1 drop of carrier oil. Put in a capsule and take up to 3 times daily.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
100% pure, therapeutic-grade Ginger (Zingiber officinale) root essential oil.
*Information obtained from Young Living*