Eucalyptus Radiata essential oil comes from an evergreen tree native to Australia that is part of the Myrtaceae plant family. Steam distilled from the leaves, Eucalyptus Radiata essential oil is loved for its fresh, sharply clean aroma. Diffuse Eucalyptus Radiata oil to promote a stimulating and rejuvenating environment. There are many other Eucalyptus Radiata uses loved by members, including using it in invigorating massage after activity. Found in many of Young Living’s popular products, including Ortho Ease® Massage Oil, Breathe Again Roll-On, and R.C. essential oil blend, Eucalyptus oil is a must-have in your home.
Eucalyptus Radiata Essential Oil Uses
- Turn your shower into a spa by putting 5–10 drops of Eucalyptus oil on a warm, damp washcloth and placing it in the shower just out of direct contact with the water before showering. It will create cooling, Eucalyptus-infused steam.
- Add a couple drops to Ortho Ease Massage Oil and massage it into your feet or after activity for a relaxing experience.
- Diffuse it in your home or work space for a stimulating and rejuvenating environment.
- Create a DIY room refresher spray from Eucalyptus Radiata essential oil to combat stale odors.
How to Use
- Topical: Dilute 1 drop with 1 drop of V-6 or olive oil and apply to desired area as needed.
How to Use
- Aromatic: Diffuse up to 30 minutes 3 times daily.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use.
Storage: Keep in a cool, dark place.
100% pure, therapeutic-grade Eucalyptus radiata leaf essential oil.
*Information obtained from Young Living*